Stage 1: Enquiry / School tour
We look forward to welcoming you to BIC. During your first visit, we will:
- Introduce Baleares International College.
- Discuss your child’s educational needs and suitability for our school and curriculum.
- Provide a school tour with the Principal, either Ms Alison Colwell (Sa Porrassa) or Mrs Janice Short (Sant Agustí).
- Answer any specific questions you may have regarding the admissions procedure, our curriculum, school routines and timetables, after school activities, etc.
Stage 2: Applying
You may wish to take advantage of a Trial Day at the school. Please speak with our Registrar to arrange this.
When you are ready to apply for a place for your child at BIC, we will require a completed Application form. Please see the Apply now section.
The following documents will also be required:
- Copy of child’s passport
- Copy of parents’/guardians’ passport
- Most recent school report
If a student is arriving from the Spanish system, reports for the last 3 consecutive years must be provided as these are required for an eventual convalidation process.
Where a year group is full and an applicant has satisfied the entry requirements of the College, your child can join our waiting list, provided payment of the registration fee has been made.
Stage 3: Offer and acceptance
On receipt of the Application form and documentation, and providing there is a place available in the appropriate age group, an official offer of a place will be made to your child.
To secure the place, you will be asked to pay the registration fee and deposit. Please view our Fees section for a full break down of our fees and payment process. You will also be asked to complete our Registration form.
For full details of our Admissions Policy, please see here.
We look forward to welcoming you and your family to BIC.