Tuition Fees 2022-2023
Our school fees include tuition, all textbooks and teaching materials.
In addition to the school fees there are other costs including:
- School uniform – All students are required to wear school uniform, which is sold at Tejidos Bellver in Palma.
- School lunch – School lunches are optional. If a student opts to use this service the cost will be paid directly to our school catering company who will issue the appropriate invoices.
- School excursions and trips
Placing your child in the right class is very important in their development. We allocate students to a class based on the following criteria:
- Age according to the UK schools' criteria
- Academic background (e.g. having already completed a specific year in the British system at a previous school).
- Special circumstances based on observations and for specific social/emotional (non-academic) reasons.
Please note that whilst each student is considered individually and with reference to their educational background, based on best practice we do not generally advocate putting children in classes ahead of their age group.
Our school reserves the right, based on professional judgement, to move a student to another class and/or year group following careful consideration and clear communication with the parents should we feel the student is not optimally placed.
Age according to UK schools’ criteria
|Date of birth||Academic Year 2022-2023||Academic Year 2023-2024|
|01.09.2019 to 31.08.2020|
|01.09.2018 to 31.08.2019||EYFS Nursery||EYFS Reception|
|01.09.2017 to 31.08.2018||EYFS Reception||Year 1|
|01.09.2016 to 31.08.2017||Year 1||Year 2|
|01.09.2015 to 31.08.2016||Year 2||Year 3|
|01.09.2014 to 31.08.2015||Year 3||Year 4|
|01.09.2013 to 31.08.2014||Year 4||Year 5|
|01.09.2012 to 31.08.2013||Year 5||Year 6|
|01.09.2011 to 31.08.2012||Year 6||Year 7|
|01.09.2010 to 31.08.2011||Year 7||Year 8|
|01.09.2009 to 31.08.2010||Year 8||Year 9|
|01.09.2008 to 31.08.2009||Year 9||Year 10|
|01.09.2007 to 31.08.2008||Year 10||Year 11|
|01.09.2006 to 31.08.2007||Year 11||Year 12|
|01.09.2005 to 31.08.2006||Year 12||Year 13|
|01.09.2004 to 31.08.2005||Year 13||–|
The Spanish Equivalents
|Age||Key Stage||Year Group||Spanish Equivalent|
|3/4||Early Years Foundation Stage||Nursery||1º Educación Infantil|
|4/5||Early Years Foundation Stage||Reception||2º Educación Infantil|
|5/6||Key Stage 1||Year 1||3º Educación Infantil|
|6/7||Key Stage 1||Year 2||1º Primaria|
|7/8||Key Stage 2||Year 3||2º Primaria|
|8/9||Key Stage 2||Year 4||3º Primaria|
|Key Stage 2||Year 5||4º Primaria|
|10/11||Key Stage 2||Year 6||5º Primaria|
|11/12||Key Stage 3||Year 7||6º Primaria|
|12/13||Key Stage 3||Year 8||1º ESO|
|13/14||Key Stage 3||Year 9||2º ESO|
|14/15||Key Stage 4||Year 10||3º ESO|
|15/16||Key Stage 4||Year 11||4º ESO|
|16/17||Sixth Form||Year 12||1º Bachillerato|
|17/18||Sixth Form||Year 13||2º Bachillerato|