Let us guide you through the admissions process
We are very proud of our schools and would love the opportunity to show you around our facilities, give you a chance to speak to some of our teachers and our Principals, meet our students and allow you to make an informed choice about applying to our school.
If you are currently overseas and planning to move to the island, our team will be happy to arrange a virtual tour and meeting with our Principals.
Step 1: Enquiry / School tour
We look forward to welcoming you to BIC. During your first visit, we will:
- Introduce you to Baleares International College.
- Discuss your child’s educational needs and suitability for our school and curriculum.
- Provide a school tour with the Principals, either Ms Alison Colwell at BIC Sa Porrassa (Calvià) or Mrs Janice Short at BIC Sant Agustí (Palma)
- Answer any specific questions you may have regarding the admissions procedure, our curriculum, school routines and timetables, after school activities, etc.
Step 2: Applying
You may wish to take advantage of a Trial Day at our schools. Please speak with our Admissions team to arrange this.
When you are ready to apply for a place for your child at BIC, we will require a completed Application form. Please see the Apply now section.
The following supporting documents will also be required:
- Copy of child’s passport
- Copy of parents’/guardians’ passport
- Your child's most recent school report
If a student is arriving from the Spanish system, reports for the last 3 consecutive years must be provided as these are required for an eventual convalidation process.
Where a year group is full and an applicant has satisfied the entry requirements of the schools, your child can join our waiting list, provided payment of the registration fee has been made.
Step 3: Offer and acceptance
On receipt of the Application form and documentation, and providing there is a place available in the appropriate age group, an official offer of a place will be made.
To secure your child’s place, you will be asked to pay the registration fee and deposit. Please view our Fees section for a full breakdown of our fees and payment process. At this stage, you will also be asked to complete our Registration form.
For full details of our Admissions Policy, please click here.